When you are on a roller coaster ride for sometime, you love it. You love the excitement, the thrill, the adventure.
But what if I tell you, you have to be on this ride for long enough than you can imagine – may be life time?
Will you still go for this ride?
This is what you need to ask yourself before embarking on the journey of entrepreneurship.
Most people see the ‘success‘ stories and the accomplishments of entrepreneurs.
But they fail to observe and understand what goes behind to reach that level of success.
As mentioned, it’s a roller coaster ride – not only full of adventure, thrill and excitement but also loneliness, sadness, extreme pressure, uncertainty, anxiety, depression, humiliation and lots of other emotions play the game.
But the only people who survive have these things in common:
- They never ever give up
- Their attitude is ‘everything is possible’
- Their focus and concentration are intact
- Even when they fall badly, they quickly bounce back
- They look for challenges voluntarily
- They derive the opportunities from the challenges
- They look for the problems to solve them upfront
- They are always ready to face their fear come what may
- They show immense amount of courage
- They don’t shy away from being vulnerable
- They have high emotional intelligence (EQ) more than IQ
- They burn their boat to move only forward
- They take 100% responsibility
- They look for serving people, animal, environment in some way or the other
If you find yourself having these traits and qualities, congratulations! You can become an entrepreneur.
There are many things to be learnt and implemented when you are starting your journey as an entrepreneur. Watch out for this space to learn more!
Meanwhile you can read my bestselling book 7 Steps From Shame To Being Back In The Game where I have also given a detailed explanation how I transitioned from my job to start my entrepreneurial journey.
Intensify humanity to intensify life!